* required fields
By Waratahs Rugby Media Unit
Sekope Kepu has today become the latest addition to the Wallaby squad to play the All Blacks in Saturday’s final Bledisloe clash.
The HSBC Waratahs prop, who is returning from a knee injury, last appeared for the Wallabies during the opening Bledisloe Cup Test of the year in Sydney. He was today called on to the bench in place of James Slipper, who will start in place of the injured Ben Alexander. The withdrawal of Alexander due to a wrist complaint is the second change to the original match night squad announced by the Wallabies after hooker Saia Fainga’a was forced to withdraw following a mishap at training on Tuesday where scans later confirmed a broken bone in his hand.
Kepu’s inclusion brings the number of NSW players in the match day 22 to nine.
Revised Qantas Wallabies team to play New Zealand
Saturday, October 20, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (kick-off: 8pm AEST, 9pm AEDST):
15. Mike Harris (Queensland Reds)
14. Nick Cummins (Western Force)
13. Ben Tapuai (Queensland Reds)
12. Pat McCabe (Brumbies)
11. Adam Ashley-Cooper (HSBC Waratahs)
10. Kurtley Beale (Melbourne Rebels)
9. Nick Phipps (Melbourne Rebels)
8. Wycliff Palu (HSBC Waratahs)
7. Michael Hooper (Brumbies)
6. Scott Higginbotham (Queensland Reds)
5. Nathan Sharpe (Western Force, captain)
4. Sitaleki Timani (HSBC Waratahs)
3. James Slipper (Queensland Reds)
2. Tatafu Polota Nau (HSBC Waratahs)
1. Benn Robinson (HSBC Waratahs)
16. Saia Fainga’a (Queensland Reds)
17. Sekope Kepu (HSBC Waratahs)
18. Kane Douglas (HSBC Waratahs)
19. Dave Dennis (HSBC Waratahs)
20. Liam Gill (Queensland Reds)
21. Brett Sheehan (Western Force)
22. Drew Mitchell (HSBC Waratahs)
Click here to see the original team announcement.