* required fields
By Waratahs Rugby Media Unit
What would you do with HSBC Waratahs star Drew Mitchell? It’s the dream of every young rugby fan to bring their hero in to class. That dream is about to come true for one lucky NSW supporter, thanks to a new member promotion.
Sign up as a member by Sunday November 27 and Drew Mitchell could be accompanying your child, grandchild, niece or nephew to school. Whether it’s Show and Tell, school assembly or story time, this is the ultimate prize for every NSW rugby fan.
Two-game ticketed general admission packages start at $38 for adults, $21 for juniors, $28 for concessions and $95 for a family of four and are available by calling 1300 733 899 or online at http://www.waratahs.com.au/Waratahs/Membership.aspx.
Supporters of all ages can sign up or renew any membership package by midnight on November 27 for automatic entry to the prize draw. Recipient must be aged between 5 and 12 years of age and attending a primary or secondary school in NSW. Additional terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Promotional details - Terms and Conditions
1. Competition applies to all ticketed and non-ticketed HSBC Waratahs Membership package types
2. Memberships can be purchased by all ages
3. The winner’s nominated recipient must be between 5 and 12 years and currently attending a primary or secondary school in NSW
4. Drew’s visit and activity subject to pre-approved by the school and Waratahs Rugby
5. Family Membership packages purchased will receive four entries into the draw
6. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying members as of November 27
7. Current 2012 Members will be automatically entered into the draw
Subscribe to the Waratahs RSS news feed
On a lazy Sunday afternoon last weekend, a young Waratah tragic named Jet Ostrer and his father Stephen were out practicing goal kicking. What seemed like a regular day out at the park quickly turned to what would be every young Tah fan’s dream.
NSW Waratahs have made several changes to the starting line up ahead of the Melbourne Rebels clash for round five of the Vodafone Super Rugby on Friday night, as the team looks to win back the Weary Dunlop Shield.